DTS-B ultra-portable intelligent refrigeration thermostat is a high-precision automatic control temperature verification device, which has the characteristics of good temperature stability, uniform temperature field and high temperature control accuracy. Adopt fully enclosed compressor refrigeration system and intelligent PID adjustment to realize automatic temperature control. The tank is compact in structure, light in weight, easy to carry and durable. It is suitable for the on-site verification / calibration of various types of industrial thermal resistance, low temperature thermocouples, armored thermocouples, working glass liquid thermometers, standard mercury thermometers, bimetal thermometers, pressure thermometers and other temperature sensors.
1. small size, easy to carry.
2. intelligent touch screen design, support multi-touch.
3. can display temperature deviation and fluctuation data in real time.
3. automatic subsection temperature control, fast heating "zero" overshoot.
4. microcirculation technology, the temperature field is uniform and stable.
5. support multi-point temperature calibration, temperature sensor can be segmented multi-point correction.
6. temperature curve real-time display.
7. temperature data is automatically saved to the U disk.
8. has overheating protection, heating limit function, safe and reliable.
9. have RS-232 communication interface, can connect to the upper computer.
Super portable intelligent refrigeration thermostat
Rate of heating
Work area dimensions
Flange dimensions customized to customer requirements
|Previous:DTZ-400 surface thermometer calibration system||next:DTLH-1 Low humidity intelligent temperature and humidity standard box|
Headquarter Address ：Tai'an High-tech Development Zone, Shandong Province
Telephon ：+86 0538-5089056 +86 13605384645 +86 13953856217
Fax ： +86 0538-5059718
After sale：+86 0538-5050959 +86 13605384645
Website ： www.amenaide.com
E-mail ： email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright? Tai'an Detu Automation Instrument Co., Ltd. Lu ICP 14024757-1